Italy has so much to offer that it’s hard to know where to start! Gorgeous beaches, incredible history, outstanding fashion, mind-blowing food are only a few of the things you can look forward to in Italy. Some of the most popular cities in Italy include Rome, Milan, Florence, and Venice – each culturally unique from the other and not to be missed when visiting. In case you need any convincing, here are five reasons to study in Italy…
- There are more benefits to learning a language than you thought! Italian is not only a beautiful language but also studies show that learning a new language increases analytical thinking skills and even helps fight the onset of Alzheimers—you can’t really outdo those results!
- Art will surround you – whether you’re visiting a museum, walking the streets, or in a piazza, you’ll be surrounded by stunning artwork.
- The food and wine will make you weep– with joy. Imagine fresh pasta, carefully prepared tomato sauces, flavored with fresh basil, and topped with the finest cheeses—then served with a locally made wine… Perfecto!
- Italy’s location in the Mediterranean gives it some of the best weather in all of Europe. Temperatures are usually warm and the sky blue year-round. Even if you’re inside studying, you can easily boost your mood and energy by taking a quick walk down the sunny Italian streets.
- Many of the buildings, statues, and structures in Italy have an impressive history. Visiting sites like the Coliseum in Rome or the city of Pompeii are mind-blowing experiences that you’ll likely carry with you everywhere.