Wondering how you can pay for school? ScholarshipsCanada can help you study abroad. Studying abroad is an exciting opportunity for any student, but it can be nerve-racking at the same time. One of the biggest worries that many students have about moving away for the year is managing their finances. Most of these students are leaving a part-time job behind and have no job planned in the country they are studying in. Initial moving expenses and your flight can add up quickly. This is okay, there are many different ways you can fund your education.
A great place to begin your search for funding is through scholarships, bursaries, and other awards at ScholarshipsCanada.com. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up. Upon registration you will be prompted to input your personal interests, schools of interest, educational history, hobbies, etc., and then you will instantly get matched with scholarships that are specifically picked for you.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find scholarships for you:
- Sign up at ScholarshipsCanada.com to get matched to scholarships that you are eligible to apply for
- Signing up is easy. Input some basic information about yourself, including your schools of interest, educational history, grades, hobbies, interests, etc. and you will start to get matched with scholarships that are curated specifically for you!
- Keep your profile updated
- Scholarships are awarded throughout the year, so don’t stop looking once the school year starts. Deadlines are constantly coming up and you can get matched with new scholarships as you progress through the school year.
- Subscribe to scholarship alerts
- Manage your subscriptions on your ScholarshipsCanada profile and you can subscribe to alerts that remind you of scholarships with deadlines that are approaching. Get your application in before it is too late!
- Apply, Apply, Apply!
- Some scholarships receive hundreds or thousands of applicants, but many receive just a handful. The more you apply, the more chances you have of receiving an award. So get your applications in today!
Ça m’intéresse beaucoup en tant que je suis marocain bachelier du premier cycle
Iam interested in philosophy
Hello am interested in accounting scholarship
i like to have scholarship on hospitality and management
am interested in MATH(algebra) scholarship….
I’m interested in clinical psychology