Congratulations to Line L
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Eligible entrants must complete the entry form on the Study and Go Abroad contest website at www.studyandgoabroad.com/contest. Extra entries into the contest can be gained by participating in social media activities as mentioned on the web page.
- ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must legally reside in Canada, and be between the ages of 16 and 28. Employees and representatives of the Prize Donor, Fair Company or their affiliated companies or agents, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One C$1000 Apple Gift Card donated by Study and Go Abroad Fairs (owned and operated by Revolve EPS Holdings Ltd)
- CONTEST CLOSING DATE: The contest is open from February 1 to midnight (EST) on March 4, 2018.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of overall entrants.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On the first day following the close of the contest, a winner will be randomly selected from the entries (increase your chance of winning with multiple entries).
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Draw will take place on March 5, 2018, in British Columbia, and the Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days. The Winner must then complete and sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Study and Go Abroad Fair, their affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with the Prize. Such Declaration and Release Form must be signed, failing which the Prize will not be awarded. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw, or if the winner fails to return the Waiver and Release Form within seven (7) business days of receipt, he/she will be disqualified and Study and Go Abroad will award the Prize to another entrant.
- DECISION FINAL: By entering the contest, contestants agree to be bound by these contest rules and agree that all decisions made by Study and Go Abroad Fairs with respect to all aspects of this contest are final and not subject to challenge. By entering, Entrants grant Study and Go Abroad Fairs and their affiliates the right, but not the obligation, to use their photograph, filmed or recorded image, name and city of residence in all publicity campaigns related to the Contest without further notice or compensation.
- CANADIAN LAWS AND REGULATIONS: These Contest Rules and Regulations are subject to all applicable Canadian federal laws and regulations, govern all aspects of the contest and are binding on all contestants. Study and Go Abroad Fairs, its retailers and agents shall not be responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise in connection with the contest. Study and Go Abroad Fair will use your personal information for the purposes of conducting this Contest in accordance with all applicable laws. Study and Go Abroad Fairs may also use or disclose your personal information for those other purposes for which you have provided your consent.