We are looking for volunteer campus ambassadors to help create awareness about the Study and Go Abroad Fair in the Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and surrounding cities. You will help promote the fair at your campus to students who are interested in studying or traveling abroad.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education
- Interested in studying abroad
- Loves travelling
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and outgoing
- Must be able to commit to 10-15 hours before September 28-Oct 6 (depending on the city).
What does an Ambassador do?
Ambassadors promote the Study and Go Abroad Expos on campus and online using social media. We encourage our ambassadors to be proactive and to come up with ideas on how to encourage other students to attend the fairs so that they can find out more about thier studying abroad options. These activities can include:
- Attending relevant on-campus events
- Contacting university clubs that might be interested
- Using social media to promote the concept of studying abroad and the fairs
- Putting up posters/distributing materials on campus
- Opportunity to volunteer on the day of the fair.
We will provide you with materials and resources.
What you get in return:
- Boost your resume and receive a reference
- Develop leadership skills
- Build PR/customer service/marketing skills
- Opportunity to meet students from other campuses
- Attend a free lunch kick-off meeting with other students
- Receive guidance and mentorship throughout the process
- Chance to volunteer on the day of the fair
- Spotlight feature on the Study and Go Abroad website
- A gift on successful completion of the program.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send us the following to email@example.com.
- A brief description about why you would make a great campus ambassador.
- How would you promote the Study and Go Abroad Fair on your campus? (Please keep answers under a page)
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.