Millersville University offers a world-class education to students from near and far. The University is one of the most highly regarded public universities in its region.
Here are some highlights:
- Geographically located in south-central Pennsylvania, just 90 minutes from Philadelphia and Baltimore,
- 5 hours from Washington DC, and 3 hours from New York City, offering unique cultural and educational experiences for all students
- Modern classrooms, training facilities, and five new residence halls
- Over 100 Academic Programs for undergraduate students to choose from
- 50 master’s degrees and professional certifications, as well as 3 doctoral programs in Social -Work, Nursing and Educational Leadership.
- Reduced tuition eligibility for international students and graduate assistantships