Since 1905, ICN Business School has been shaping generations of responsible managers. The business school is known for its interdisciplinary approach, combining Management, Technology and Art. Thanks to cooperation with the School of Art and Design and the School of Engineering, ICN students graduate with a solid education, professional experience and a creative way of thinking.
- Triple Accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB
- 3 modern campuses in Paris, Nancy and Berlin
- A unique Art-Technology-Management approach
- 14 international double degrees
- A truly international setting; 38% of the 3,000 students are international, and 52% of professors have an international background
- Strong alumni network with 15,000 graduates
- More than 120 partner universities around the world.