STUDY AND GO ABROAD FAIRS
SPRING GRAND PRIZE DRAW
RULES and REGULATIONS
- The Study and Go Abroad Grand Draw Prizes are donated by Prize Donors, Recruit in Canada (Ipad), Developing World Connections (volunteer trip to Guatemala/Peru) and Basecamp International Centers (Tanzania safari for two people) and are exclusively for the Study and Go Abroad Spring Fairs, held in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto between March 1 and 4, 2012. The Study and Go Abroad Fairs are organized by Recruit in Canada and owned by rEvolve EPS Holdings Ltd (referred to as “the Fair Company”).
- ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must legally reside in Canada. Employees and representatives of the Prize Donors, Fair Company or their affiliated companies or agents, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants are required to attend the Study and Go Abroad Fair in either Vancouver (March 1, 2012), Montreal (March 3, 2012) or Toronto (March 4, 2012). They may complete a registration form on-site at the event or pre-register online at www.studyandgoabroad.com (entrants who pre-register will need to verify their names on-site at the event). Limit one registration form per person. .
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win a Prize.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Two-week volunteer trip to Guatemala or Peru, which includes in-country ground transportation to/from the airport and to/from the project site, meals and accommodation, pre-trip and in-country orientation, clean drinking water and the services of a trained team leader. The trip does not include the airfare, visas, passport, medical/cancellation insurance, immunizations/medications, extracurricular activities/excursions, and personal expenses/spending money. Tanzania Safari for two people, which includes two nights of shared accommodation in a hostel, five breakfasts/lunches/dinners, airport pick-up, museum entrance, listed tours, all park and camping fees, camping equipment, transportation, safari truck and driver, knowledgeable guide. The trip does not include the airfare, visas, passport, medical/cancellation insurance, staff gratuities, drinks other than water. One Ipad 2.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize Winner is responsible for transportation to and from the gateway airport and all other expenses stated above as not included. The prize may be exchanged for a credit valued at approximately $2000 towards another trip offered by Developing World Connections or $2,500 towards another trip offered by Basecamp International Centers. Developing World Connections cannot guarantee a university or high school student will be in a student-specific trip and Prize winner may be with a general group with participants of all ages. Prizes cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or offers provided by the Prize Donor. The Prize is non-transferable. The prize must be booked by July 31, 2012 and taken by March 1, 2013. No credit or reimbursement will be provided to the Prize Winner if the Prize is not taken. The Tanzania Safari is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers provided by the Prize Donor. The trip must be booked by March 8, 2013.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of overall entrants.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Draw will take place on March 8, 2012, in British Columbia, and the Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days. The Winner must then complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing the Fair Company, the Prize Donors, their affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with the Prize or this Draw. Such Declaration and Release Form must be signed, failing which the Prize will not be awarded. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw, or if the winner fails to return the Waiver and Release Form within seven (7) business days of receipt, he/she will be disqualified and the Fair Company will award the Prize to another entrant.
- The Fair Company will not be responsible for any telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/email or computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any material in this Contest.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Contest rules (the “Rules”), which are subject to change without notice, and all decisions of the Fair Company which are final. By entering, Entrants grant the Fair Company and their affiliates the right, but not the obligation, to use their photograph, filmed or recorded image, name and city of residence in all publicity campaigns related to the Contest without further notice or compensation.
- These Contest Rules and Regulations are subject to all applicable Canadian federal laws and regulations, govern all aspects of the contest and are binding on all contestants. The Fair Company, its retailers and agents shall not be responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise in connection with the Draw.
- The Prize Donor (not the Fair Company) is responsible for the operations of the Prize and the Winners will be subject to all their terms and conditions.
- The Fair Company will use your personal information for the purposes of conducting this Contest in accordance with all applicable laws. The Fair Company may also use or disclose your personal information for those other purposes for which you have provided your consent.