Grand Prize Draw
Pre-register online or in person for the Study and Go Abroad Spring Fair and be entered into grand prize draws.
Win an international return flight to any Air Canada destination.
RULES and REGULATIONS
- The Study and Go Abroad Grand Draw Prize is donated by Prize Donor Air Canada (return international flight) and is exclusively for the Study and Go Abroad Spring 2018 Fairs held in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto between February 25th and March 4th, 2018. The Study and Go Abroad Fairs are organized by Recruit in Canada and owned by rEvolve EPS Holdings Ltd (referred to as “the Fair Company”).
- ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must legally reside in Canada. Employees and representatives of the Prize Donor, Fair Company or their affiliated companies or agents, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants are required to attend the Study and Go Abroad Fair in either Vancouver (February 25), Montreal (March 3) or Toronto (March 4). They may complete a registration form on-site at the event or pre-register online at www.studyandgoabroad.com (entrants who pre-register will need to verify their names on-site at the event). Limit one registration form per person.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win a Prize.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One Air Canada Economy Class roundtrip ticket from Canada to any Air Canada destination (codeshare not applicable). The prize does not include airport/departure taxes. Ticket is not transferable or refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Air Canada flight is valid for Air Canada and Air Canada Express flights only. Space is subject to availability at time if booking and all travel has to be completed by December 14, 2018. Travel is not permitted during standard blackout periods, which are subject to change without notice. Once ticket is issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Stopovers and open jaws are not permitted, and the use of eUpgrade credits are not permitted.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of overall entrants.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Draw will take place on March 8, 2018, in British Columbia, and the Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days. The Winner must then complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing the Fair Company, the Prize Donors, their affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with the Prize or this Draw. Such Declaration and Release Form must be signed, failing which the Prize will not be awarded. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw, or if the winner fails to return the Waiver and Release Form within seven (7) business days of receipt, he/she will be disqualified and the Fair Company will award the Prize to another entrant.
- The Fair Company will not be responsible for any telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/email or computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any material in this Contest.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Contest rules (the “Rules”), which are subject to change without notice, and all decisions of the Fair Company which are final. By entering, Entrants grant the Fair Company and their affiliates the right, but not the obligation, to use their photograph, filmed or recorded image, name and city of residence in all publicity campaigns related to the Contest without further notice or compensation.
- These Contest Rules and Regulations are subject to all applicable Canadian federal laws and regulations, govern all aspects of the contest and are binding on all contestants. The Fair Company, its retailers and agents shall not be responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise in connection with the Draw.
- The Prize Donor (not the Fair Company) is responsible for the operations of the Prize and the Winners will be subject to all their terms and conditions.
- The Fair Company will use your personal information for the purposes of conducting this Contest in accordance with all applicable laws. The Fair Company may also use or disclose your personal information for those other purposes for which you have provided your consent.